Index Options is an instrument for the trading of various indices such as Nifty 50, Midcap, Bank Nifty, Auto, Pharma, FMCG, IT, Metal, Realty etc. These are bought at a specific price called the strike price and have an expiry date after which it has no value. Index options enable investors to get exposure to the market as a whole, or to specific segments of the market. Unlike other investments, index options offer a known risk to investors. An index option buyer cannot lose more than the price of the option, the premium. But at the same time, this is the instrument where the guidance of an expert is truly required as entry and exit prices are to be closely monitored and prompt action is required.
- 2 - 3 weekly calls in NSE
- Calls will be given for sectoral indices with good movement
- Clients earn good returns at a pre-defined risk
- Calls will be given through SMS (all networks covered) and instant messenger
- Adequate and prompt telephonic support from our dedicated and skilled workforce
- Regular updates on Global and National market trends and news
- Daily NIFTY support and resistance levels and newsletter