Index Futures are based on an index i.e. the underlying asset is the index. These are low-risk instruments as they cover a wider sectoral width. These mainly are Nifty 50, Midcap, Bank Nifty, Auto, Pharma, FMCG, IT, Metal, Realty etc. Tracking movement of these indices requires a deep insight into international market trends and policy changes, commodity prices, fluctuation in Dollar – Rupee rates, crude price and ongoing trade wars between international giants.
- 2 - 3 weekly calls in NSE
- Calls will be given for sectoral indices with good movement
- Clients earn good returns at lesser risk
- Calls will be given through SMS (all networks covered) and instant messenger
- Adequate and prompt telephonic support from our dedicated and skilled workforce
- Regular updates on Global and National market trends and news
- Daily NIFTY support and resistance levels and newsletter